Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button---Well Done!

I really liked this movie.
Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett were perfect, and I never realized before how beautiful Cate Blanchett could be!
The story was heart-felt and heart-breaking. Covering the entire life of Benjamin Button from birth to death.
It touched me, and almost made me wish I could live a life like that. Having the prime of my life to look forward to in my older years doesn't sound too bad. I can't do much with it now while I'm broke and can't get paid worth a darn...
It took me a while to figure out that the "young" Benjamin was computer animated too. Or, a mask or something. Not entirely sure.

One of my favorite parts, besides the 50-cal machine guns, was when the little black guy acted like an evil monkey. There aren't enough evil monkeys in the world.

I'll probably buy this one.

-MovieKnight

No comments: