Monday, October 27, 2008

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist--Bring a Date

I didn't make the mistake of going to see this one alone--I saw it on a date. PERFECT date movie. Her idea...
I don't like to write reviews on comedies, cause the ONLY issue you care about is, "Was it funny?"
Yes. I laughed my butt off. I cheered out loud at parts. I rocked with laughter at other parts.
It's also got that dramatic, lovey-dovey aspect that the more emotional gender would enjoy.
Will dudes suffer through it?
Heck no!
No suffering involved.
It stars Michael Cera from Arrested Development and Superbad! You'll love it!
And Kat Dennings (Norah) isn't a bad piece of eye-candy.
The two of them play off each other well.
Great, great movie.
Predictable in all the right places.
Make sure you bring a date.

-MovieKnight

No comments: